Wednesday 21 November 2012

Audience Research- Interviews

What is your favourite sub-genre for a thriller and why?

Answer 1 aged 49 (man):
My faviourite sub genre is a crime thriller, due to you not knowing fully whats going to happen until the climax of the film.
Answer 2 aged 19 (man):
I like an action thriller due to the intense fight scenes and there normally being a strong battle between a good character and a bad character
Answer 3 aged 49 (woman)
i like to watch thrillers that i have read a book of because i like to see if the intensity is portrayed in the film

Faviourite thriller film and why?

Answer 1
My faviourite film is probably Harry Brown due to it being very easy to relate to for me and that it has a strong meaningful storyline
Answer 2
My faviourite thriller is deja vu with denzel washington i like this because i like the full on action through out the film and the tension between the two main characters, and denzel washington is my faviourite actor
Answer 3
I like the films of the Millenium trilogy, due to me having read all three books and enjoyed them. i watched the films and they reached my expectations because they had me gripped all film long

What do you not like about thrillers?

Answer 1
I dislike thrillers when the storyline is very obvious and there is a lack of mystery, i like to find out what happens at the very end
Answer 2
I dont like a love story in a thriller, i like it when its all about the storyline
Answer 3
I dont like thrillers when there is too much action and explosions i like it to have me on the edge of my seat, but not to make me jump and be scary

No comments:

Post a Comment